Buffalo State College
- M.A. English
- B.S. Secondary English Education (7-12)
-Minor: Japanese International Studies
California State Teaching Certification
- Clear Single Subject - English Language Arts
- Clear Single Subject - Social Science (History)
- Permanent Passing Status: California Basic Educational Skills Test
- Clear CLAD Certificate
New York State Teaching Certification
- Professional - English Language Arts 7-12
NCLB HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEACHER COMPLIANCE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
-B.S. in Secondary English Education (7-12).
- TEACHING CREDENTIAL
-Teaching certifications held in both New York State and California State.
- PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN ASSIGNED AREA
-Over five years of teaching experience in assigned area.
- CORE ACADEMIC COURSEWORK IN ASSIGNED AREA
-Completed an advanced degree (M.A. English) in core academic area.
- California Association of Teachers of English (CATE) Member since October 2013
- National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) Member since November 2013